Currently we are taking requests for this particular product. Please complete the form and we will follow up via email and/or phone.
NewGene Neutralizing Antibody Detection Test Kit (NG11)
The NewGene Neutralizing Antibody Test Kit (NG11) is a fast and accurate way to determine the effective, immunity post-vaccination or illness. This test will also help identify if long-term antibody protection is still present, or if a vaccine booster may be required.
CE marked and qualified for sale on the GB market.
- Detect Immune Effect After Vaccination.
- Multiple Sampling: whole blood/serum/plasma.
- Accuracy - Clinical sensitivity: 97.8%
- Accuracy - Clinical specificity: 99.1%
- Total agreement rate: 98.6%
- Easy to Use
- CE marked and qualified for sale on the GB market
- For professional (point-of-care) use only
Neutralizing Antibody Detection Test Kit Contents
Each Neutralizing Antibody NG11 test kit box includes the following kit components:
- 25 x Test Cards
- 25 x Blood Sampling Needles
- 25 x Blood Droppers
- 25 x Buffer Bulbs
- 1 x Detailed Product Guide
- Discounts on orders of 10+ boxes
- Free shipping on orders of 2+ boxes
- No minimum order quantity
- Next day delivery
- Store the product at temperature 2-30°C or 38-86°F and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. The kit is stable within the expiration date printed on the labelling.
- Once an aluminium foil pouch is opened the test card inside should be used within one hour.
- Prolonged exposure to hot and humid environments may cause inaccurate results.
- The lot number and the expiration date are printed on the labelling.
HOW IT WORKS
5 Simple Steps
Instructions for Use
Below you will find detailed product information and instructions for use. You can download these instructions as PDF document.
Frequently Asked Questions
This product is intended for the qualitative detection of neutralising antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoproteins. The test results can help to identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, which is acquired from recent or prior infection or vaccination. The COVID-19 Neutralisation Antibody Detection Kit should not be used to diagnose acute SARS-CoV-2 infection.
This product is intended for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 antibodies (IgM and IgG). It doesn’t tell you if the individual is currently infectious.
Store the product at temperature 2-30°C or 38-86°F, and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. The kit is stable within the expiration date printed on the labelling.
Once an aluminium foil pouch is opened, the test card inside should be used within one hour. Prolonged exposure to hot and humid environment may cause inaccurate results.
The lot number and the expiration date are printed on the labelling.
The level of neutralising antibody may vary among different individuals, therefore, a negative result cannot completely exclude the possibility of recent viral infection or vaccination. A positive result indicates that the tested sample has antibody level higher than the limit of detection of this product. However, the colour intensity of test line may not correlate with the level of neutralising antibodies.